Tuesday, 12 June 2007

Introduction


I'm a young lady and this is my first blog. I didn't know what I should write on or what I should write on or what I wanted you to see, as this will be a reflection of me. So i thought I'd begin with my thoughts and my ideas, my aspirations and my fears. Sharing my darkest secrets and my deepest thoughts with a bunch of strangers hoping that somehow it will help you find peace within your soul. Hoping that what I say might somehow matter to you. My hearts desire is hat I,d be saved with my family and friends and maybe one day I'll meet you there too. In heaven is where we'll be with a place of no pain, no sorrow just happiness all the way compared to my life today this seems like just a dream. A dream that is my only hope in this world of turmoil. I pray that God would bless you as you journey through my mind.

No comments: